Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Poop- scoop for dog- loving Parlekars

Poop- scoop


As I stood waiting with my son for his school bus, I noticed several dog walkers leading their dogs into our lane for their ablutions. As I enquired about the where these dogs lived, I was astounded to know they come to Parle from as far as Andheri, to------shit. Apparently the lanes of Parle are quiet, tree- lined and dogs feel totally relaxed here- so they shit quickly. I am really angry with this attitute and have declared my lane off- bounds to such dog- walkers.

One particular fellow, however saw my point and has now been bringing a 'poop- scoop' which he proudly showed me. With this the doggie poop can be moved to a side and covered with mud. So the nuisance is less.

I still feel this is not the solution. Parlekars have large houses- but their dogs shit outside, servants use public utilities, clothes dry in building flowerbeds and footwear and dust-bin are always outside the main door.

At least buy a poop scoop- dog owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment