Friday, January 16, 2015

WHY PARLEKARS CUT TREES?


Nowadays people are not very clear if the trees near their houses really give them anything. More specifically each of us wants to know if 'this particular tree' gives 'me' something that 'I cannot buy'. Therefore now in Parle trees are being cut for following reasons:

1. Crows or owls or bats sit on trees and make a noise. Besides it unlucky to see them.

2. Dust from road settles on the leaves and then blows into the house

3. Trees feed the 'male' mosquito. And female mosquitoes bite humans. So to reduce mosquito menace male mosquitoes should be removed

4. Leaf litter makes our compound look ugly

5. Fallen fruit attract ants which get into my Merc/ Toyota/ Honda

6. My personal balcony garden does not get sunlight

7. My professional board or shop name plate gets obscured

8. A twig or fruit or bird shit may fall on me or my car

9. Someone slipped on fallen fruit and had fracture.

10. I cannot see my child's school van from my window

11. Yes- many trees are also cut for development- such as building new structures.

But more trees are cut down bu ordinary common Parlekars labouring under the belief that trees are troubling them in some way

No comments:

Post a Comment